As our client, you will have no complex tax forms to fill out and no software to download.
Our professional team can prepare your income tax return by consulting with you via Skype or FaceTime from the comfort of your own home, or you can send us your documents by mail, email, or fax.
You will not need to make trips to the post office, as we will EFILE your income tax return to the CRA.
We have over 20 years of experience in Ontario and Quebec, and we offer year-round service.

If we make an error, we'll pay any penalties and interest you may incur.

Personal Income Taxes

Since 1993, we have been serving a variety of clients, including: students, foreign students, employees, the self-employed, seniors, new immigrants, non- residents with rental property in Canada, and truck drivers. We have designed our services to ensure that the needs of each client are met.


Most students are entitled to the following tax credits:

- Tuition and education credits
- Textbooks and ancillary costs
- Exemptions for scholarships, fellowshiips, and bursaries
- Deductible interest on student loans - Moving expenses
- Public transit costs
- Child care costs


Canadian senior citizens are eligible to receive a wide range of tax benefits:

- Age amount
- Pension income splitting
- Medical expenses
- Disability amount
- Workforce credit
- Public transit costs
- Ontario Healthy Homes Renovation Tax CCredit
- Several other tax credits and benefitss to which you may be entitled, depending on your situation


According to a Fraser Institute report, Canadians pay 42% of their income to the government as tax. This is more than they spend on food, shelter, and clothing combined. Most people are not qualified as accountants — it is important that you consult a professional to make sure that you are taking advantage of every deduction to which you are entitled. To help us maximize your refund and ensure that you get every possible tax credit and deduction, please collect and supply us with all of your receipts and income records.

Do not forget to include your previous year’s notice of assessment.

Self Employed

We understand that running a successful business takes a great deal of hard work and commitment, and we are dedicated to helping you as much as we can. We have the expertise to complete tax returns for:

- Self-employed individuals
- Small-business owners
- Commission-only salespeople persons

Truck Drivers

You might be a self-employed trucker, an incorporated trucker, or an employee of a carrier — each tax situation is unique. There are a number of fees and expenses related to trucking that are tax deductible, depending on your situation: meals and lodging, office supplies, cell phones, Internet connections, association dues, Comdata/Comchek fees, computer software, cleaning supplies, medical exams (physicals, or drug tests), postage fees (for invoices, or bills of lading), real estate expenses (mortgage interest, or real estate taxes), safety gear (steel-toe boots, work gloves, or cargo straps), trucking-business-related subscriptions (load board subscription fees, or trucking industry magazines), uniforms (dry-cleaning charges for uniforms or protective clothing), insurance, and permits and licenses.

Non Residents

If you receive income from a Canadian source but are not a resident of Canada, you may still have to pay tax on that income. Whether you are required to file an income tax return and what type of tax you must pay depend on the type of income you receive. Generally, Canadian income received by a non-resident is subject to Part XIII tax or Part I tax.

The most common types of Canadian income subject to Part XIII tax are: dividends, rental and royalty payments, pension payments, old age security pension, Canada Pension Plan and Quebec Pension Plan benefits, retiring allowances, Registered Retirement Savings Plan payments, Registered Retirement Income Fund payments, annuity payments, and management fees.
The interest that you receive or that is credited to you is generally exempt from Canadian withholding tax if the payer is unrelated (arm's length) to you.

Rental Income

If you own a rental property, you can deduct many expenses: mortgage interest, property taxes, utility costs, insurance, maintenance costs, advertising, and property management fees. If you rent out only a portion of your home, you can deduct only a portion of those costs. If your rental property is in another country and costs exceed $100,000 Canadian, then you must declare this property on your income tax return.

Corporate Income Taxes

In Canada, there are Canadian-controlled private corporations (CCPCs) and other kinds of corporations. Corporations are separate legal entities, and each must complete and file an annual T2 Corporation Income Tax Return. This applies to every corporation that operates in Canada, even if it is inactive.

The tax year of a corporation is its fiscal period. It must file the T2 Corporation Income Tax Return within six months of the end of the fiscal period.

Note: Your corporation can be considered a personal services business (PSB) if an individual who performs services on behalf of the corporation (an "incorporated employee") is a specified shareholder of the corporation, if that individual provides services to another entity, and if the relationship between the provider of the service and the entity receiving the service could reasonably be regarded as an employee-employer relationship. If this is the case, your corporation will have very limited business deductions and will pay full corporate taxes. A PSB is also ineligible for the general rate reduction, resulting in a federal corporate tax rate of 28%. For example, in Ontario, the total tax rate would be 39.5%. If you are the owner of a PSB, you may want to reconsider being incorporated.

Maximize your credit and deductions

In order for us to complete your tax return, we will need all of your receipts and income records. These include:

  • All T4 slips and other information slips T3, T5, T4E, T4A, T4AP, T4RSP...
  • RRSP contributions
  • Professional fees or Union dues
  • Medical expenses
  • Transit passes
  • Charitable donations
  • Political contributions
  • Child care expenses
  • Children’s fitness programs
  • Interest paid on student loans
  • Universal Child Care Benefit confirmation
  • Northern residents deductions
  • Notice of Assessment from the previous year
  • And more...

If you want direct deposit of your income tax refund, Canada Child Tax Benefit, or GST/HST credit, please furnish us with a void cheque.


Our pricing structure is simple. There are no income limits or restrictions, and there’s no catch.

Individuals on social assistance (base price): $50
Students: $60
Seniors: $70
Employees on salary: $80
Employees earning commissions: $90
Truck-driver employees: $100
Self-Employed: $120
Corporations: $380

Additional charges:
If you have rental property, please add $50 per property
If you have a capital gain or loss not reported on your T forms, please add $50

Our prices include:
- Unlimited T forms, medical expenses, child care expenses, and other deductible receipts
- EFILE service; we are an official EFILE service provider approved by the CRA
- Return postage; there is no need for you to pick up your documents, as everything will be returned to you by regular mail
- 10 years digital storage of your income tax returns; we will provide you with copies of your returns whenever you wish
- Support after tax filing; if you receive a letter from the CRA and need help to respond, we will contact the CRA on your behalf to resolve the problem


People who complain about paying their income tax can be divided into two types: men and women.